Your Dental Laser Dentist in Fargo ND
At Designer Smiles, we are proud to offer dental lasers as a form of non-invasive dental and oral treatment. Dental lasers are often preferred because they can help reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional dental and oral procedures. For example, in some cases they can eliminate the need to drill or administer anesthesia, allowing you to enjoy a more relaxed cosmetic dental experience. We are thrilled to offer this revolutionary dental technology at our Fargo office.
Dental Laser Technology Is Safe & Effective
Dental lasers have helped make many patients’ lives and procedures simpler. When used with proper training, they are a completely safe and effective tool used for a wide range of dental treatments. Our experienced dental staff and team are able to offer you the latest in dental care at our practice in Fargo, near Moorhead.
Laser Dentistry Can Be Used For The Following Procedures:
In most cases, dental lasers are typically used to reduce the amount of bacteria in infected gum tissues, particularly gums that are suffering with gum disease. However, they can also be used to help treat the following oral health issues:
- Reducing the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- Exposing partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- Removing muscle attachments that limit proper movement.
- Managing gum tissue during impressions for dental crowns or other procedures.
- Removing overgrown tissues caused by certain medications.
- Performing biopsy procedures.
- Removing or reshaping gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- Helping treat infections in root canals.
Our laser dentist at Designer Smiles can determine if laser dentistry is best for your particular procedure. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call. We are excited to share the benefits of this cutting-edge technology offered at our Fargo, North Dakota dental office. Give us a call in Fargo today!