Your Dental Laser Dentist in Fargo ND
Lasers offer many advantages in dentistry. For example, in some cases they can eliminate the need to drill or administer anesthesia, allowing you to enjoy a more relaxed cosmetic dental experience. Laser dentistry procedures also tend to be more precise, and can reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional therapies. A dental laser can even be used to reduce the amount of bacteria in diseased gum tissue and control bleeding during surgery.
Dental Laser Technology Is Safe & Effective
Lasers have actually been used in dentistry since the early 1990s. When used with proper training, they are a completely safe and effective tool for a wide range of dental procedures. Through continuing education courses and technological advances, our laser dentist Dr. Dennis Hetland is able to offer you the latest in dental care at our practice in Fargo, near Moorhead.
How Are Lasers Used In Dentistry?
- Reducing the discomfort of canker and cold sores
- Exposing partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Removing muscle attachments that limit proper movement
- Managing gum tissue during impressions for dental crowns or other procedures
- Removing overgrown tissues caused by certain medications
- Performing biopsy procedures
- Removing inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease
- Removing or reshaping gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures
- Helping treat infections in root canals
- Speeding up tooth whitening procedures
Our laser dentist in Fargo ND continually strives to become educated about new technologies that can improve our dental practice and provide our patients with quality dental healthcare. Laser dentistry is just one way we have made that happen. Come in and try it today. We will be happy to answer any questions for you about the procedures and the many benefits of using cutting-edge technology like the dental laser.
Give us a call in Fargo today to learn more about laser dentistry if you are in the Moorhead – West Fargo area!