Your Emergency Dentist in Fargo for Tooth Pain
Many dental emergencies are unplanned and unexpected, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have an emergency plan. At Designer Smiles, we are here to help. We understand that no matter how hard you try to avoid accidents, life happens. If you ever have unbearable tooth pain, chip your tooth, or break a bridge or denture, please call our office. You shouldn’t have to suffer with tooth pain or discomfort. Our compassionate dentists and caring staff will strive to be there for you each step of the way.
Emergency Dentistry – When You Should Call
Many people wonder what qualifies as a dental emergency. In the following circumstances, it may be best to call our office regarding your dental emergency.
- If you have tooth pain that is not responding to ice or pain relievers.
- If you chip, break, or crack a tooth.
- If you have a knocked-out tooth, it is imperative to call right away. During the event of a knocked-out tooth, you should clean and preserve the tooth to bring to the office during your appointment. Be careful not to disturb the tooth roots. Rinse with water. We recommend storing the tooth in a container of milk.
- If you break or lose a dental crown or bridge.
- If you lose a filling or have a sensitive filling.
- After any mouth, jaw, or tooth injury.
We are happy to extend emergency dentistry services during our regular office hours to anyone seeking emergency relief.
Here When Life Happens, Trust Designer Smiles
A dental emergency can happen at any time. Our dental practice is here to help active patients of record with their emergency dental care needs, including sports injuries, trauma, tooth pain, broken teeth, and more. Don’t hesitate to give us a call concerning your dental emergency. We will do our best to squeeze you in!
If you need relief from agonizing tooth pain or need any other emergency dental care, give our dental office a call now! We help patients from all over the area, from West Fargo to Moorland.