How your next visit to your dental family at Designer Smiles will be Different and Better.
We wanted to drop you a line to let you know what we’ve been doing to prepare for your future dental care.
In addition to adhering to the strict OSHA guidelines for safety and sterilization for our Doctor and Staff, we will be adding additional measures for sterilization and disinfecting the office for your safety as well. We are also honoring recommendations from the CDC and the American Dental Association to make certain you are safe when you come to our practice.
At your next appointment, you will notice things are a bit different.
Our new hours are Monday-Wednesday 7:30 am-4:30 pm and Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
We will make additional accommodations for our at-risk patients.
For the time being as the New Normal, our entire clinical team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), to include gowns, head covers, long sleeves, gloves, masks, and face shields to protect patients as well as the team.
Our front desk team will be wearing masks and occasionally gloves as well.
When you call to make your reservation, our ladies at the front desk will be asking you some different questions than what you’ve been used to in the past, to include expanded health screening questions.
- If you present with a temperature of over 100.4, experiencing shortness of breath, or a cough, we are directed to contact the State Board of Health.
In order to make social distancing work as recommended, we are asking that you:
- Arrive on time for your appointment – let us know when you’re here.
- Wait in your car until we are ready for you. We will text or call you.
- If you had someone drive you, we ask that your driver remain in the car.
- When you arrive and before you are seated, we will ask that you wash your hands, using the method advised by the CDC; (warm soap and water, scrubbing your hands for at least 20 seconds), or use hand sanitizer, using proper hand sanitizing techniques.
- We will schedule appointments in a way to minimize possible contact with other patients.
- We’ve removed all magazines and other reading material from our reception area along with all children’s toys.
- The entire office has been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly and will be done on a continuing basis.
- The Doctor and the staff have all been taking extra care of themselves, so they can remain healthy to take care of you and your needs.
We are looking forward to seeing you again – We Miss You!
We also want you to be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe during this interruption to what we used to call normal.
Please be advised that we are continually monitoring the situation in this pandemic. As a result, office policies and protocol will be continuously evaluated. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon!