Here is some news from Designer Smiles in Fargo, for anyone who cares about their dental health: periodontal disease, or gum disease, is a principal cause of tooth loss among adults.
Moreover, there isd evidence that it is associated with heart disease. Fortunately, this problem is easy to treat if it is caught in the early stages.
What warning signs should you be looking for?
- Gums that bleed frequently
- Gums that appear tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
- Your bite changes or your teeth suddenly don’t seem to fit together
- Gums that are loosening from the teeth
- A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
Hopefully, you are not experiencing any of these things. If you are not removing plaque between your teeth, however, your gums are at risk. Brushing alone is not satisfactory—make sure you floss daily.
Regular check-ups with your dentist is another vital weapon in the fight against gum disease.
Contact Designer Smiles:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):