Dental crowns are an important restoration commonly used in dentistry to protect or repair a tooth. Making them used to take weeks or months, but CEREC crowns from Designer Smiles in Fargo have sped the process up.
A crown is placed over the top of a tooth that has been damaged or undergone dental work. It restores its appearance, as well as its strength and functionality. A crown completely covers the visible part of a tooth.
CEREC shortens what used to be weeks of waiting to a single day. They’re designedwith state-of-the-art CAD/CAM software and made the same day.
Nine Things About CEREC Dental Crowns
- CEREC crowns are made with durable, high-quality materials
- They match your other teeth
- They work like a conventional restoration
- They cost about the same as conventional crowns
- A temporary crown is not necessary
- CEREC crowns can last ten years or longer
- Are finished in one dental visit
- Digital impressions are painless
- CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
CEREC dental crowns are transforming dentistry, and are among the restorative dentistry procedures offered at Designer Smiles in Fargo. Patients from West Fargo and Moorhead come to our office for our comprehensive general dentistry. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact Designer Smiles:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):